• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alonso's crate

Dutchy

Young Bun
1840a66b6b02d302f0e5da0ae6cdfdbb_zpsf848ac60.jpg

50475ae27795a39b2a7d9ca07c51b570_zps08bf98ed.jpg

a3850f96b25180b77ecfc9aad56153f9_zps4b0a7647.jpg

This is Alonso enjoying his indoor home. He was previously housed outside but due to his health issues I decided to move him in to the spare bedroom, he loves being a house bun! :lol:
I would have liked to have made another level to the crate but because of Alonso's blindness this was not practical.

That looks great!

We're getting our buns in a few weeska dn were planning on use a dog crate like this too?

Do you mind if I asked where you got the pen that you have attached to the crate? And how you attached it on??

P.S. Great name!

Hi Aly&Poppy I got it from a local garden centre it is the Trixie one, Amazon may have them as I just got a replacement base from there. I attached it to the crate with cable ties.

That looks great!

We're getting our buns in a few weeska dn were planning on use a dog crate like this too?

Do you mind if I asked where you got the pen that you have attached to the crate? And how you attached it on??

P.S. Great name!

Just checked Amazon does have them.

Hi Aly&Poppy I got it from a local garden centre it is the Trixie one, Amazon may have them as I just got a replacement base from there. I attached it to the crate with cable ties.

I know I just posted a link for JackieS I quickly found :) I got all of mine off eBay as I found them loads cheaper on there. I have that one you have in the pic and it was £25 off eBay, I only got it off there because our garden centre wanted £50! :shock:

I know I just posted a link for JackieS I quickly found :) I got all of mine off eBay as I found them loads cheaper on there. I have that one you have in the pic and it was £25 off eBay, I only got it off there because our garden centre wanted £50! :shock:

thanks for posting :D I will have a look!

Ouch what a rip off! I can't remember how much I paid for mine now as I got it years ago when I lived in a house with an unsecure garden

Back