• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dad is considering getting Alice a friend...

sierra*323

Mama Doe
... eek exciting!

Alice belongs to my Mum, she is well loved and gets loads of attention whenever they are in but Dad has noticed that she looks bored during the day and doesn't make the most of the massive garden, prefering to sit around and look grumpy!

Mum isn't so sure, as she does most of the work, but I'm trying to convince her that looking after 2 rabbits isn't much harder in terms of workload than looking after 1, it's just the vets bills etc they need to consider. Alice is insured now anyway after I claimed £550 for my Tango and they realised it was a good idea :)

I suggested the rescue that Tango came from, explained that if they get a rescue bun he would be neutered, vaccinated etc beforehand and I offered to help with bonding.

The only thing Dad is worried about is that Alice will end up fighting, but he saw a little of the bonding process at my house with Finx and Tango and now they are completely loved up, so he is encouraged. I also said that if Alice is good at travelling then they might be able to take her to choose her own friend.

Anyway, it's all on hold until after christmas, as Alice needs a new and bigger hutch, so in the meantime we need to convince Mum.

:D:D

Really exciting! I'm sure if he takes Alice to a rescue they would let her choose her own friend :love:

Back