• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse and his Appetite

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Seriously, I think Morse would eat all day and night given the chance. He is ALWAYS asking for food and he also munches his way through a mountain of hay every day. He seems to think that he needs 10 times the amount of food a 'normal' Rabbit would require as he is not a 'normal Rabbit' he is a Morse !! :lol:

He has had his 5 portion breakfast and he is telling me he is still STARVING ! :roll:

Off to serve some dried forage now in the hope that he will then settle down for a post breakfasts snooze...........................

But a detective has to keep his strength up for lots of investigating. Maybe you should try him with doughnuts!:lol:

Hmmmm...
I don't suppose the Good Inspector would like to disclose his weight? (Probably priveledged information) :lol:
I am surprised actually at how much Fiver eats. He is such a wee thing. :shock: I seem to be constantly refilling his basket.
I keep thinking he must be keeping some well fed bunny faeries underneath his fluffy mattress somewhere! Or perhaps he has a hollow wooden leg!

Haha, bless him :love: I swear Bella eats constantly throughout the day. And it all makes it out the other end eventually.....(she's called "poo machine" for a reason :lol:)

Back