• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies, even when...

Borismeister

Young Bun
...they pee on the floor (but only when I'm not looking...they're litter trained angels when I'm IN the room)
put teeth marks in the back of the best leather chair (well...ONE day it might become edible?!)
steal my socks off the dryers (thankfully, they don't eat them)
hide the little brush so I can't clean them out (I have no idea where they've put it this time...outside maybe?)
pee on me, mid cuddles (this happens when you give them treats to stay on your lap, even though they are busting to go to the loo)
nibble my laptop cable/shoelaces (a lesson in tidying up properly)
steal my post off the table and eat it (even though I didn't know they could get on the table)
get on the windowsill and eat my plants (I definitely didn't think they could get up there!)
get under the kitchen cabinets (we REALLY need to get the plinths fitted properly)
get in the Rabbit Stuff Cupboard the MINUTE I take something out (and wedge themselves at the back so I can't get them out)
eat my best plants (and leave the weeds)
sit RIGHT where I'm about to sweep (cleaning out time is SO much fun)
always find something suspicious to eat in the living room (WHAT do they find on the floor, it looks clean to me!)

But still I wouldn't be without them.

Back