• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bear and his split personality!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
He's driving me insane!!
He's suddenly become naughty again like before he was bonded!
Things like digging in the fleece in their crate so stuff goes everywhere, digging behind the sofa, digging at my feet and nipping my toes, we have a dead wire in the lounge that I never bothered to cover as wouldn't matter if they chewed it, he's left it alone until now!
He's also gone off his cuddles and has become very skittish - I just don't know what's wrong with him!
Going to try rearranging their room and toys as wondering if it could be boredom, he's just switched in the last week or so, nothing different in his routine apart from he and Alice get some pro fibre pellets for breakfast now, are they full of rabbit speed?! :lol:

Pro fibre pellets can make a bunny feel good because it gets their digestive system in top condition.

Equally, how is Alice doing? This could also be related to her health too.

Bless him, wonder what could be causing this? Might be worth putting a post in 'behaviour' section. :wave:

Did they enjoy the pro-fibre then? Took Spenser a few days to like them, now he does a dance on his hind paws when I lift the tub. :lol:

Bear turned his nose up at them 1st, then as soon as he saw Alice enjoying them he joined in, I don't think he likes them he just doesn't want Alice to have them either!!
Just waiting for our scales to arrive to see if she has put on any weight but she seems fine in herself, little lady off the house now everyone loves her she's such a placid little thing :love:

I wondering if it is the pellets making him feel good? He's binkying all over the lounge at the moment been a while since I've seen him do that!

Back