• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Live Grimsby/ NE Lincolnshire?

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Where do you you get your rabbit supplies from and is there anywhere that will deliver hay bales?
I want somewhere that seels hay, straw, readigrass and allen & page food.

Shame you're not a bit closer, I've just found Gablestock which is just off the a1 at Long Bennington (near Grantham) that does hay bales and bedding for cheapish :thumb: I don't know if they deliver though

I usually get my hay from Morrisons. It is much cheaper than the other supermarkets or pet stores. Only £1.19 a kilo, compared to about £1.99 elsewhere. The local RSPCA branch, who obviously have a lot more rabbits than me, get theirs by the bale from Robinson's Farm Shop in New Waltham (near Toll Bar). I only give my rabbits Science Selective, which I buy mail order when it is on special offer. The farm shop sells rabbit food as does Vets 4 Pets in Scartho.

hello fellow Grimsby people! I buy almost all my things online! I buy dustfree hay from www.dustfreehay.co.uk which works out quite well but not anywhere as cheap as bales, but I don't have starage for those. I also use science selective and haven't seem allen and page in any shops around here. Have you tried harrison animal feeds? i buy readigrass online direct from them and you can get a huge bale which is amazing value!

I have 7 rabbits so I would need 2 of those little 1kg packs a day, I buy the hay bales which are between £3.50 and £5 for a 25ish kg bale.
I went in Robinsons farm shop and I've never had anyone speak so rudely to me in a shop before and will never go back there again. Plus Despite how rude they were I did get a bale from them and it was mouldy in the middle :( It was a shame it was chucking it down raining when I bought it or I would have smelt the bale was off.
I've been going down to louth for bales but as I now have to use my car for work it's not good having all the hay in the back of the car.

I went in Robinsons farm shop and I've never had anyone speak so rudely to me in a shop before and will never go back there again. Plus Despite how rude they were I did get a bale from them and it was mouldy in the middle

What did they say? If a member of staff was rude you should complain to the manager.

Back