• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Bunnies Being Returned

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have 2 rabbits being handed back in to us tomorrow ..one adopted this summer who's partner has just died..and the people don't wish to continue with bunny owning so Misty-blue is coming back
and even sadder, Ziggy, who was adopted 4 years ago, has lost his partner..and his owners want to hand him back in :cry:

Luckily Misty-blue may have a(nother) home to go to as she fits the bill for someone waiting..
just leaving Ziggy..
so anyone wanting a middle aged bun please get in touch

:cry:
That is so sad - I just can't imagine ever returning a bunny.
Hope they settle into new homes soon.

Some people are so peculiar! How can anyone just give away a family member like that? :? I hope they find lovely new homes.

How sad :( I can't imagine voluntarily parting with a bunny after 4 years. Hope Ziggy finds a retirement home of his dreams very soon, and that Misty-blue's potential home is a forever one.

That's what happened with Boo, Scarlet's first husbun. He was adopted from the RSPCA to be paired with a rabbit someone had already and when that died the woman took him back and said she didn't need him anymore :cry:
Poor buns.

I hate the fact that people just pass animals around like they are nothing important. What is that all about? :evil: poor bunnies, I hope they find someone to really love them quickly

I understand why someone might want to return Ziggy. If they don't want to keep going with an endless cycle of bunny owning surely it's kinder for him to be placed in a new home and bonded with a bunny friend than to spend the rest of his days alone?
Days like this must be especially frustrating for you though honeybunny. I hope Ziggy finds a new home soon and that Misty blue's home works out too.

Well I suppose it's better that they come back to you jill than spend the rest of their days alone and ignored in their hutches. How sad for the bunnies to lose their friend and home all in one go. Good luck finding their forever homes xx

A very sad turn of events. :cry: I don't understand the 'disposability' that some people seem to attribute to rabbits and other animals.
Hoping they can find forever homes soon. Poor bunnies.

well they are delayed comign back due to me not being very well..blooming stomach upset :(

so they will be here on Monday ..hopefully

That's what happened with Boo, Scarlet's first husbun. He was adopted from the RSPCA to be paired with a rabbit someone had already and when that died the woman took him back and said she didn't need him anymore :cry:
Poor buns.

:cry::cry::cry: Poor bunnies. I especially can't believe someone could give a bunny back because they didn't 'need' it anymore, like something you've just borrowed to solve a problem and not a living, breathing creature to love :cry::cry::cry:

I suppose if the owners dont want another bun they are doing the best for the bunnies, still very sad though

Hope you feel better soon Jill x

Back