• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally inseperable

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These two are SO close :love::love:

P1030856.jpg

P1030854.jpg

:love: Did they come as a pair or were they separate even though they came from the same place? I'm so nosey :lol:

It's so good they have each other :love:

:love: Did they come as a pair or were they separate even though they came from the same place? I'm so nosey :lol:

It's so good they have each other :love:

They were housed as a pair when they were rescued as far as I know. I think because they both had major issues they had been thrown in together previously :? I would say Victoria is a young bunny from looking at her claws, definitely under a year and she follows Bunita round like a little puppy :love:

They were housed as a pair when they were rescued as far as I know. I think because they both had major issues they had been thrown in together previously :? I would say Victoria is a young bunny from looking at her claws, definitely under a year and she follows Bunita round like a little puppy :love:

:love: Simply lovely.

Back