• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Hay Racks

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Trevor helped me put these together last night ( I didn't make them obviously, they came flat packed!) They are going outside in the new aviaries but i am waiting for the storm to pass first, so the indoor buns have been trying them out with much enthusiasm. I got each bunny bow painted to match the flowers on the playhouse doors :D

P1030858.jpg

P1030860.jpg

P1030863.jpg

P1030864.jpg

Fantastic.:thumb:

Now I want the hay racks, the cat and of course.................Trevor!!!!!:lol::lol::love::love::love::love:

The furry friends in your care are so, so lucky.

If I were a special needs bunny I would be more than happy to be cared for by you.

They are not hay racks but planters. I put mesh on the bottom in case they climb in so feet can't get stuck. The lady that makes them is joys delights.

I think she is on fb too. If you google joys delights it shows up in a few places. I can't do a link as on my phone x

Back