• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits at the Snowdome..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know if I saw it right.. but the woman on itv news said there were some cute animals to look at too and they had 4 rabbits.

Fine, but I don't know if they're actually IN the snowdome area where all the Christmas stuff is. If they are then it's a bit stupid because it's freezing in there. It has to be obviously but I'd be wanting to bring mine in if it was that cold outside :?

My brother works there and has to walk the parties through that area to the party room and just doing that freezes his fringe :shock:

Didn't see if they were in there though. I think the reindeer they have are a lot more Christmassy for it rather than rabbits too!

Was that on Central News? I just caught the end of it and saw some rabbits there :?

Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention and I only heard "some cute animals to come and look at" and it went to a shot of 2 lion heads, a rex and another bunny bum but it didn't say where they are. I hope they aren't in the ice rink area, it's freezing in there :(

Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention and I only heard "some cute animals to come and look at" and it went to a shot of 2 lion heads, a rex and another bunny bum but it didn't say where they are. I hope they aren't in the ice rink area, it's freezing in there :(

Yes, my first thought was how cold they would be.

Back