• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Dutch - Buck - Northamptonshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Becca91

Buddy is a medium size male dutch rabbit, tan/pale brown (he keeps changing colour!) with typical white stripe down his face. Lovely rabbit, he is very friendly in the sense he loves being stroked, he's cheeky and comical and will follow you round when free range and run round your legs until he collapses bless him. He doesn't like being picked up but I haven't tried to handle him too much tbh due to being so busy.

He is not neutered at the moment and not vaccinated but I will have him vaccinated before he goes to a new home. He is around ten months old but will check this again in his book.

He is in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. I just want him to go to someone who has time for him and is going to love him and look after him well. He is in great health and has no problems as far as I am aware!

The reason I want to rehome him is because I just don't have time for him anymore after having a baby, I have quite a few other animals too. Since moving out of my mums house I have nowhere to let him out and it isn't fair, I think he feels a bit neglected and he deserves to live and not just exist.

DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg
(he is a lot browner now)

OMG he is gorgeous but as I already have two bucks adding one more to the brood would be unwise. Keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Thankyou, he is lovely just bored and fed up bless him, really hope to find him a good home soon, he deserves it and I just can't give him the life he deserves!

Must confess if he was a girl I would take him in an instant.:love::love: Really love Dutchies:love:

We are looking for a dutch buck and have been for some time to bond with our widowed female bun. However, we have already promised a home to another bun who has recently gone into rescue with Jenny at Crawley GP rescue provided he is well enough to adopt - at the moment he is under treatment. If it turns out that he is too poorly to adopt then we would be interested. We are quite a long way down in Hampshire though i'm afraid.

We are looking for a dutch buck and have been for some time to bond with our widowed female bun. However, we have already promised a home to another bun who has recently gone into rescue with Jenny at Crawley GP rescue provided he is well enough to adopt - at the moment he is under treatment. If it turns out that he is too poorly to adopt then we would be interested. We are quite a long way down in Hampshire though i'm afraid.

Funnily you sprang to mind when i saw this post. I hope the wee guy you want to adopt is well enough to come home soon! :D

Hope Buddy gets a nice new home soon! :love:

If necessary we would be willing to help with a bunny run for you. Could easily get him to m25\m4 junction if it helped x

Just let me know if you want him.. and thanks Hugo's There, I could try and get a lift to get him as far as possible, but I don't drive you see... but I guess we shall cross this road if we come to it :) x

Last edited:
Sadly the bun we were hoping to adopt had to be pts after after becoming very ill :cry: So we would have been interested in Buddy... but I guess we are too late now x

Sadly the bun we were hoping to adopt had to be pts after after becoming very ill :cry: So we would have been interested in Buddy... but I guess we are too late now x

Could you PM becca and see which rescue he went to?
I don't know why I looked, I just love duchies and miss my Charlie :(

Back