• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floor time new vid

Yay it let me watch your videos. His ears are fantastic :D :love:

All bunnies need to be kept completely separate unless all are 6-8 weeks post spay/neuter and you're intending to bond them so that they can live permanently together. 'Playtimes' don't exist with bunnies due to how they work socially.

Would love to see more videos of him running around and loving life though :)

Yay it let me watch your videos. His ears are fantastic :D :love:

All bunnies need to be kept completely separate unless all are 6-8 weeks post spay/neuter and you're intending to bond them so that they can live permanently together. 'Playtimes' don't exist with bunnies due to how they work socially.

Would love to see more videos of him running around and loving life though :)

No i dnt but i was in my sisters room and her bunny decided he wanted out too, and they are all gettin neutered

Last edited:
bunnies can get pregnant young are they both the same sex if not then it can be very unsafe with risks of pregnancy.

Thing is with buns as well if pregnancy can be very dangerous for mum bun she can die during child birth and bun babies are hard to look after with there being a high chance of the mother rejecting the babies.

not telling you off or picking on you I just wanted you to know this.

if they are both the same sex, then there is risks of fighting and them hurting each other as their hormones are all over the place.

Once they are neutered then you can bond them if you plan on that

Back