• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage tour 1

Cute! Her ears look like they don't know what to do yet :lol:

By the way bunnies don't need salt or mineral licks, they get all that from their food and hay. Talking of hay is she eating any? Also, they get active in the early morning and late evening so if she's in that small cage overnight you might want to wake up early and let her have a run then. Your idea of a pen sounds good though you might find it easier, like I did, to just pen off wires and things she might chew and let her run round the room all the time and just use the cage as a base for food and litter tray.

hey

Cute! Her ears look like they don't know what to do yet :lol:

By the way bunnies don't need salt or mineral licks, they get all that from their food and hay. Talking of hay is she eating any? Also, they get active in the early morning and late evening so if she's in that small cage overnight you might want to wake up early and let her have a run then. Your idea of a pen sounds good though you might find it easier, like I did, to just pen off wires and things she might chew and let her run round the room all the time and just use the cage as a base for food and litter tray.

Yeah he eating hay :)

It won't let me load your videos :)(), but I will keep trying.

Did you have a read of the link I gave in another one of your threads?

Back