• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poos

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
Is it just rabbit owners that are so obsessed with their pets bowel health!?

Im worried about Bun today so far it looks like hes only done about a dozen poos. a couple of them are attached together. Ive seen him eating hay and pellets and drinking though. He seems to be grooming himself alot and I gave him a brush......poo more Bun!

I wouldn't worry too much. Some days mine (I have 2 and they both use the same litter tray) don't seem to do anything and yet other days they appear to fill it :shock: :lol: They haven't done much today in fact, thinking about it.

So long as they're fairly normal and they're eating hay and drinking okay, I wouldn't worry.

yeh its so weird....I really am obsessed with making sure he poos what I consider to be enough, its difficult to tell though because usually in the day the door is open and he goes outside and does loads of poos on his poo patch in the garden but because its been so wet and windy and it was scaring him we shut the door today so he has only been indoors.....I think he sometimes holds it in!

I'm like that! If one is like that i get down to their level and start asking them why their bumbum is slow :lol:

Think it's a bunny mummy/daddy thing as we know what is in store with tummy trouble so have a bit of natural worry :wave:

I'm like that! If one is like that i get down to their level and start asking them why their bumbum is slow :lol:

Think it's a bunny mummy/daddy thing as we know what is in store with tummy trouble so have a bit of natural worry :wave:

I gave him a tummy massage in case he had stomach ache or something....I dont think he does I think hes just peeved he didnt get to go outside.....but I do start acting funny - I sat on his rug with him and told him to poo lol

sometimes I notice loads of poos - more than you would think a bun could possibly pass :lol: other times there are much less. I even have about 3 pictures of bunny poo on my phone camera from a time when I wasn't sure if they were all right and was doing a bit of comparison :oops::oops::oops:

Back