• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you put the ferplast cages together?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I've been looking online but can only find reviews! I have 4 clips, 2 corner things and 2 smaller corner things. No idea where to put the corner things :lol:

:? On the corners? ;) :lol:

I have no idea, sorry. But what does the cage look like, because Ferplast do a variety of stuff so that might help a bit.

:? On the corners? ;) :lol:

I have no idea, sorry. But what does the cage look like, because Ferplast do a variety of stuff so that might help a bit.

:lol: I've been trying to connect them but no luck, I'm really weak :oops: :lol: It's a ferplast cavie 80 :) I'll take a pic:)

Two small corner things go on the door, the other two connect the back together

They're not going on :(:lol: unless I've put the wire thing on wrong :? :lol:

:oops: I put the wire bit upside down :oops: :lol: but it's really not going on the corners :? Can't for the life of me get them on! :(

Ta da! :lol:

IMAG1991.jpg

What do you think I should put on top, I was thinking wood but it would have to be thin, not sure about cardboard.. Hhhmmmmmm..
They dig and love shedding cardboard so might not be a good idea if they can get to it :lol:

Back