• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so sad, found a big lump on Star today-update good news!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I'm gutted as it isn't long ago i lost my bonnie to a tumour and my my Izzy to cancer last year, and today i felt a lump on Star. I'm trying not to think the worst but it's hard. Shes very well in herself which is a relief but when i picked her up i could feel a golf ball size lump just under her ribs on one side. I hope I'm wrong... we are at the vets tomorrow to get it checked out.
1stweek3.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it isn't anything too troublesome, please do keep us updated and best of luck at the vet. xx

Sending loads a vibes that its nothing sinister hope you and bunny are ok xxx

e57dbd7b.jpg

For you both xx

Oh gosh Lisa, I'm so very very sorry, you have been such a good friend asking after my health and you didn't even tell me about this!!!! Lucky I was told about this post. If you want to talk, I'm here for you.
Big hugs
xxxxGeri

Humphrey had similar and it was originally diagnosed as a tumour until months later when it suddenly got smaller. Turned out his caecum wasn't emptying properly and all he needed was fibreplex! Hope star's problems is also easy treated xx

Back