• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO RedFraggle (Or anyone else who likes Gerbils)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I know how attached you got to little Leeroy in the time he was with you so hope this helps make you smile today :wave:

Picture306.jpg

Picture307.jpg

Picture309.jpg

He's a little darling. Glad he's ok, I nearly texted you yesterday to see how he was :oops: but I didn't want to bother you. He's a little dude with a BIG personality.:love:

He's a little darling. Glad he's ok, I nearly texted you yesterday to see how he was :oops: but I didn't want to bother you. He's a little dude with a BIG personality.:love:

Awww don't be silly! You can text me anytime to see how he is :) It's nice to find people interested in Gerbils really as in general a lot of people don't really see them as having much value so it's always nice when someone appreciates them.

He was so funny in the car. Each time we stopped he'd come up from his little burrowed hole and look about as if to say "where are we now? Are we there yet?"

Back