• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for pets ings hay

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
hey guys

I am going to do my hay for pets order and theres ings hay available, the buns havent had it before, is it good?

Yes :wave:

My buns hay intakes doubles when there is Ings about!!!

I had one dodgy batch right at the end of last season, right before they ran out, but this years is truly superb! :love:

Mine wernt so sure at first but now they love it, well Joey eats anything anyway and elvis rarely eats hay :) ill buy it gain simply because I felt the delivery/service/price was superb

unfortunatly iv been really disapointed with the last couple of batches of H4P's iv ordered so i wont be ordering again...I find its lovely and green/fresh when it arrives but soon goes brown and I end up chucking alot away even though I have 7 buns...i just cant use it quick enough before it goes horrible :( The bales of hay I get from the farm stay fresh for far longer!

ETA with the H4P's I always open the bag and store in the shed with is totaly dry...the farm hay is stored the same way...

Mine won't eat the ings at the moment:roll: Even Leo! Who eats every hay we give him. They did though! They change their minds.. :roll: It's being used as padding out hay now. I've been ordering timothy & rye which they all adore :) The last few bags have been :love: Donny and Lola's at the moment is lovely:D After spending £16 on ings I had to buy another £16 timothy&rye :roll: :lol:

Iv been buying the meadow...maybe i should try the T&R again for a treat...the last time i tried the timothy and rye I only had P,D,L and R...I think L&H and W&M would like to try it ;)

I've bought the timmothy from them before just not ings :) jake wasn't much if a hay eater but nommed their hay up he's now a hay eater :)

Today's is the 1st time that shipping information for tracking the delivery has been provided, good for knowing where it is whilst I'm at work

Mine LOVE it, I have to fill hteir hay rack twice a day, and there basket every night and theres very little wastage! it smells so fresh too

My buns and guinea pigs love both Ings and Timothy, but then again they aren't too picky.

But I think Ings are the top favorite out of the 2

Back