• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO parsnipbun (and anyone else)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Interest was very quickly piqued and they soon got stuck in ;)

8206426090_eb724150e2_z.jpg

8206427004_f547002564_z.jpg

8205338109_c167580339_z.jpg

Thank you for these - lovey to see them enjoying it . . .

but . . . .

surely it was XMAS noms :lol::lol::lol:

and what happened to the bags of xtra goodies???? (or had they already run off with those??)

Don't do Xmas here ;) No need to wait :lol: Little tempter for the other bunnies :p

The extra goodies are safely on the windowsill for later :D

Ours arrived yesterday :D Thank you so much Parsnipbun. With a bit of careful rationing I hope to make the goodies last until Christmas :D

Oooh, Floppy and Willow have had a little taste BUT the rest wont be goven to them till Christmas!,!

Thanks Twigs!, The box really is amazing...

What I love most about these pictures is that they are sharing nicely. Given the amount of time they have been together it's exactly the sorry of thing that could set them off.

What I love most about these pictures is that they are sharing nicely. Given the amount of time they have been together it's exactly the sorry of thing that could set them off.

They've had some bits tonight with no trouble too. Mini was clamouring over Nutmeg in the litter tray and she wasn't too bothered! :lol:

Back