• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nora packed her bags this morning…u/d photos!

Joh619

Alpha Buck
…and has gone for a little holiday to RACR in Nottingham to meet a potential husbun! She looked a bit scared when I dropped her off as she'd been in the car for a while coz there was really bad traffic, so hopefully she's calmed down and has had a chance to start some bonding.

I need vibes for a quick and easy bond so I can have her back soon! I miss her already :(

I also noticed when I picked her up this morning that she's put on a bit of weight :oops: I've been having trouble just feeding one bunny.

Last edited:
He's a silver fox :) I've not actually had a chance to meet him as he wasn't there when I dropped her off, but he looks lovely in his photo. And the most important thing is that he gets on with Nora :)

63829_424484574284358_715453744_n.jpg

485083_424484867617662_41874847_n.jpg

Some photos after about 30 mins :love:

Apparently there has been a bit of chasing and fur pulling last night, but hopefully they're still getting on well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how best to neutralise my playhouse for when they're home? I've asked my OH to get some new lino as it's all chewed anyway, and I was going to try to give it a clean with bleach and water tonight (if I can see in the dark!) Am I OK to put any toys and the litter tray (once cleaned) back in, or should I just start new with everything?

Back