• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Pens?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Looks athough i have no choice but to bond a quad,
does anyone know which puppy pens bunnies wont jump out of?:lol:

I bought this one from ebay and got it so high becuase I wanted a bit of protection from the dogs :)

198704_10152183129200613_2126241152_n.jpg

If the buns are anything like mine NONE! I got one that has a mesh over and had to put that over to keep my bear in, he isn't a very big bunny either.

Megansmummy, how high is that, can you access it fast if a squabble broke out while bonding??

:lol: my fear is Zuma is a really good jumper, hes scaled 3ft with no issues.

I have seen 6ft ones :shock:

The one I bought off eBay was £33 and that was for 4ft, but I think it was only the large. They had X large and XX large!

Megansmummy, how high is that, can you access it fast if a squabble broke out while bonding??

:lol: my fear is Zuma is a really good jumper, hes scaled 3ft with no issues.

Once mine were out of the indoor cage and into a pen I used a broom to break up any squabbling, they'd got pretty used to each other by then so I only had to step in twice.

What about a proper dog crate instead?
We have a dog crate but thats going to be being neutralised while the buns are bonding,
the puppy pen will come in handy for use in the garden during the summer after xx

Once mine were out of the indoor cage and into a pen I used a broom to break up any squabbling, they'd got pretty used to each other by then so I only had to step in twice.
that would work, im particularly scared as the bond is 2 singles to a pair, so being able to seperate fast is a necessity
:shock::lol:

We have a dog crate but thats going to be being neutralised while the buns are bonding,
the puppy pen will come in handy for use in the garden during the summer after xx

that would work, im particularly scared as the bond is 2 singles to a pair, so being able to seperate fast is a necessity
:shock::lol:

Don't do what i did though and separate too fast! :oops:

Don't do what i did though and separate too fast! :oops:

Haha, i dont plan too, Im allowing nipping chasing humping, its when they start to kick at eachother or lock together ill seperate.

Im petrified ill be honest but it will be worth it:love:

might be worth doing it in a dog cart instead is you are very concerned

Yuri is a escape artist I bought a puppy pen and put mesh from wilkos which was under £10 on the top. Yuri did not escape and believe me she is good at it

glad you have faith, 2 singles to a pair im not even sure thats been done before?
Ive done quads twice now, and never has it been this scary:lol:

Could you try in a indoor cage first? I started my quad bond in there and also the recent trio bond. Both started very well.

might be worth doing it in a dog cart instead is you are very concerned

Yuri is a escape artist I bought a puppy pen and put mesh from wilkos which was under £10 on the top. Yuri did not escape and believe me she is good at it

i think i have a plan fornow, and see how i go, i need to be able to expand space slowly and i cant do that in a crate xx

Back