• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your bunny loves you when...

When you come home on a Friday night - hubby is on floor with Bobo and says 'attack' - Bobo comes bounding over and stands up against my leg for a head rub instead...:love:

You can't peel a banana without a bunny skidding to your feet and dancing around until you give him a piece.

Hmmmmm, maybe banana love rather than me love :roll:

When he leaves his favourite nom noms to come over to be stroked. :love:
When he sits patiently on the bedside table waiting for you to wake up so he can come into bed for a cuddle.:love:
Whisker kisses through the bannister as you go downstairs. :love:

Have you another rabbit Hoppit?

They wait up all night for you to come home like a disapproving parent!

fdfa6e0ac88811e1bef722000a1e8bb5_7.jpg

When you come home on a Friday night - hubby is on floor with Bobo and says 'attack' - Bobo comes bounding over and stands up against my leg for a head rub instead...:love:

:shock: Killer guard rabbit you have there! :lol:

Have you another rabbit Hoppit?

No, just my Pickle-Pie. I feel ever so guilty keeping him single, but he's now very firmly a house rabbit. The thing is he's 9 now, and while he's in pretty good nick I don't think it'd be fair to get him a younger companion (plus other issues, like if I bonded him with somebun who couldn't be littertrained, for example, he'd have to go back out in the shed and he hates it out there). I have been looking periodically anyway, but there aren't any buns anywhere near his age round here. Still, I'm unemployed now so I'm with him most of the time.

Ha if only my photoshop skills were that good.

For about 4 nights running I was confronted with variations of it - now they mostly amuse themselves stealing eachother's bedtime treats instead:

24f531fece0911e18096123138131f5f_7.jpg

c7e886d0c88811e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

054817d6c55d11e1ba8122000a1d0135_7.jpg

baac85bec0a611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

That's photoshopped right? :lol: It's so "AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!"

Back