• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby has changed towards me!

Yup, it's not uncommon for their behaviour to someone to change with hormones (such as pregnancy or even just around time of the month).

All good Gemma, I saw my beanie baby yesterday :love:

Sky my bobs has never been cuddle bun, she keeps crawling on my lap sticking her head under my hand!

Aw Carlo my prince is just as attentive as ever he's a gent!!! I loves them so much!

I wonder if they can hear the heartbeat?

I know dolphins can from early on as you mustn't go swimming with dolphins when pregnant as apparently they can be aggressive!

I wonder if they can hear the heartbeat?

I know dolphins can from early on as you mustn't go swimming with dolphins when pregnant as apparently they can be aggressive!

Ooo interesting! Just been a complete change in her way!!

Aww that is so cute!

I have heard of something similar, and you are luckier! When my mum was pregnant with me my parents 2 Russian hamsters flipped and attacked her every time she went anywhere near them :lol: they were still the friendly well handled hamsters with my dad but my mum suddenly became evil personified in their eyes :lol::lol::lol:

Back