• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my gosh/ pics p 17

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
The most beautiful bunnies have just arrived. All I am saying is two words - Rex & lop!!

Last edited:
They have been here ten minutes and been to hell and back so pics in the morning I'm afraid!

We have a great name for Rex lop but still working on the bigger buns name. They are quite active and don't appear too stressed so fingers crossed they will settle in quickly x

I'm glad they arrived safely, I'll be waiting for photos when they're up to it. :love::D

They are both very happy this morning. The little one with deformed legs has been binkying in the cage! The other girl is enjoying some ings hay despite her awful dental problems.

They are both very happy this morning. The little one with deformed legs has been binkying in the cage! The other girl is enjoying some ings hay despite her awful dental problems.

Bless them. :love:

I can't imagine how the poor girlie with the long teeth manages to eat at all, never mind hay. But good that she is a-nomming! :thumb:

Bless them. :love:

I can't imagine how the poor girlie with the long teeth manages to eat at all, never mind hay. But good that she is a-nomming! :thumb:

The front ones have been clipped now but her jaw is very misaligned so they will need sorting properly at some point. Her molars are also bad and she has a small lump on her jaw line

Please meet Bunita Sunshine! She is the bunny with severe dental problems, Her incisors have been clipped now and she is munching away on hay. But they will need removing and she needs a dental on her molars. I can also feel a lump in her jaw :(

P1030820.jpg

This is the tiniest sweetest rabbit ever, now named Victoria Twinkle Toes :love::love::love: She has deformed front feet and a rattly chest with runny eye :( She must have been the runt of the litter as I have never seen such a tiny rex. Our little sienna (rex) is small but no where near as small as this!

P1030819.jpg

Bunita is only a small rabbit herself so you can see how tiny little Twinkle is. They saw the RSPCA vet yesterday who unfortunately vaccinated them! So they are having a few days rest before seeing our vet in Thursday for complete health checks. But it is obvious they are going to need a lot of treatment :(

P1030821.jpg

Back