• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone coming to my workshop on forage at RWA Scottish conference???

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Am writing this tonight and tomorrow and getting some images and some real forage together . . .

wish it was a summer it would be a bit easier:lol::lol:

Still - excellent opportunity to look at dried samples . . just hope police dont search me on the sleeper train up :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

It will be great to chat to people about all the lovely foraging . . must remember that warmth loving plants dont grow north of Edinburgh . . . ;);)

oh wow! Id love to come - but too far for me...do you do them locally ever? Goodluck too - sounds really great!:D

Shame you are so far away. I have no idea how to forage. I have a basic limited knowledge of the obvious apple, pear and blackberry. The fruit on the trees help. I am also surrounded by willow trees.

I was surprised to see an apple tree on Thursday, full of apples, most were eaten on the tops. Private garden so I couldn't reach over.

Back