• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice

Fred and Lils mum

Warren Scout
My female rabbit is nearly 5 months and has started with her hormones....shes constantly humping my male rabbit and making his life hell. They normally come in the house but due to her tiddling all over i cant let them as much. This is upsetting me and cant wait for her to have her operation but it will January before she can have it done. Is there anything i can do to make them both happy again?:(

My female rabbit is nearly 5 months and has started with her hormones....shes constantly humping my male rabbit and making his life hell. They normally come in the house but due to her tiddling all over i cant let them as much. This is upsetting me and cant wait for her to have her operation but it will January before she can have it done. Is there anything i can do to make them both happy again?:(

Ok so no one wants to give me any advice....:cry:

It's the evening, people may not be around so much :)

I'm not sure what to suggest. If it's really annoying him then you may have to seperate before he gets fed up and attacks her. You could see if your vet is willing to spay her earlier, some vets will do it earlier than six months.

Can only suggest asking if the vet can spay her earlier than January.
Is your buck neutered.

By the way, giving people only 30 mins after posting before suggesting that no-one wants to help isn't really fair.

Back