• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Leanora

Cari

Warren Veteran
Dear RU my name is Leanora (although Mummy hasn't decided yet) and she says I'm to be Stephen's wife bun once he's been neutered. I'm only young, but I'm spayed and vaccinated and a happy indoor bunny. I'm currently living upstairs whilst my husbun lives downstairs. I'm very confident and inquisitive and I'm happy having the run of the bathroom! I love hay and food and my favourite place is sitting on the sink counter top watching the world go by! Here are some pictures of me settling in over the last few days.

Exploring the bed:
IMG_20121117_113036.jpg

Having noserubs with Mummy:
IMG_20121115_114653.jpg

Praying everything goes well:
IMG_20121115_115011.jpg

Being nosey:
IMG_20121117_113432.jpg

Chinning and relaxing:
IMG_20121117_113132.jpg

Am I pretty?!:
IMG_20121117_114753.jpg

Mummy kisses:
IMG_20121117_223443.jpg

Together forever:
IMG_20121117_224050.jpg

Cari speaking! I'm so glad that I've finally got a job which is paying me well and we've been able to afford our beautiful new girl and Stephen's neuter after pay day. We're still struggling a bit with money but making sure Stephen was looked after and happy is one of the most important things and now a regular pay cheque, twice as much as I'm used to living on a month, should mean we're completely sorted by January! It's so wonderful having two babies and it's going to be wonderful when they're together, we're hoping for a happy Christmas day meeting! Or maybe New Year. I love having indoor bunnies! Leanora is a Christmas gift for the pair of us and the OH is absolutely besotted with her, she's definitely a Daddy's girl. I'm just so happy.

She's been flopping and binkying this morning, it's just so cute to watch her little ears flop about! I feel like caring for her is helping my depression, that by helping her, she's helping me and she's making me feel better, like I'm achieving something finally by getting things in order so Stephen can be happy and have a companion.

Sorry this is a bit gushy but I'm just overwhelmed with love for our new little girl.

So yes, be nice everyone and meet my darling new baby and member of our family. Miss Leanora Grace. :love:

Aaw she's gorgeous and glad uv bonded so well with her :wave: Hope ur boy bonds with her as well!! I'm currently trying to bond my single boy and girl, it's a nerve racking experience! Here's hoping u have a love at 1st sight bond :thumb: My girl is a bit nervy so it's not so easy with her but my boy is a little darling :D

Aww she is gorgeous :love: sending lots of vibes that when Stephen sees her he thinks the same, and that the feeling is mutual :love:

Can't believe I nearly missed this.

What a beautiful girl. :love::love::love:

So pleased everything is looking up for you and you have a new job. Stephen will be pleased when he finds out he has a new girl.

What lovely pics and a lovely story

A LOVE STORY in the making. I hope it all works out well

Fee xx

Thanks everyone I can't stop smiling when I see her little face. She's so good too! Apart from a few excited hums and a few chinning sessions she's completely settled in and now when I go to work she has Daddy cuddles in bed! She's litter trained and almost like a little puppy, she'll happily follow OH around upstairs!

Thank you :D I'm grinning. She's a bit skittish being picked up but she's so affectionate if you sit with her.

She is pretty and am glad Stephen will get a partner
if she has been humming make sure she is a she! :lol:

Also I'd leave it at least 6 weeks post op to introduce her to Stephen as he is so, err, fruity,,it may take a while for his hormones to settle down. bonding will be easier if you can wait a bit.

Back