• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange toys your buns like?

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Jazz likes to play with the end of the vacuum cleaner. The part that comes off with the bristles. He loves its! He'll carry it around and throw it across the room!

Jazz likes to play with the end of the vacuum cleaner. The part that comes off with the bristles. He loves its! He'll carry it around and throw it across the room!

Bristles were a favourite of Harry's too! And now that I have Ludo he likes them as well, he gets very excited by the dustpan and brush!:lol:

Ludo's favourite toy at the moment is a giant Dell cardboard computer box, he's converting it into a house. He's just finished the door.

Bristles were a favourite of Harry's too! And now that I have Ludo he likes them as well, he gets very excited by the dustpan and brush!:lol:

Ludo's favourite toy at the moment is a giant Dell cardboard computer box, he's converting it into a house. He's just finished the door.

Boxes are great aren't they! Free and the buns love them! When I use the little brush to get up stray poos, they rub against it and then sit in the dust pan!

Looks like we can put in a mass order of dustpan and brush sets, we might get a group discount and all our buns will have their ideal Xmas pressies!

Mines love the sweeping brush!
They go mental for it and insist on chasing it, attacking at with paws, teefs and back feet karate kicks!

One time, Moopy was having a good barney with it, jumped and karate kicked the pole - and burst it in half!

I think she wasnt a fan of it as it was pink perhaps?!

Mines love the sweeping brush!
They go mental for it and insist on chasing it, attacking at with paws, teefs and back feet karate kicks!

One time, Moopy was having a good barney with it, jumped and karate kicked the pole - and burst it in half!

I think she wasnt a fan of it as it was pink perhaps?!

Bandana was digging in the broom earlier for a long time then when I grabbed my camera she stopped! She always does that!

:lol: Julie loves that attachment too. She comes flying if I am vacuuming and yanks it right off then throws it about. She also loves the dust pan. She sits in it.

Orla likes slippers and shoes, my son's silicone bib and his thomas the tank engine trains and wooden tracks :lol:

The other buns love my son's playhouse, ride on cars and slide :D

My bed makes a great place to jump on and off of apparently :roll: since opening the pen up I've lost count of the number of times a bunny has suddenly appeared on my bed.

I don't let mine get near bristles, I worry they might chew a bit off as I vaguely remember someone's bunny getting a bristle stuck in their throat.

I am not sure what this is actually called, but behind our front door, we have a thing that sticks out to stop it banging against the wall. It has a spring on it and our buns love nudging it and playing with it and pinging the spring :D

I am not sure what this is actually called, but behind our front door, we have a thing that sticks out to stop it banging against the wall. It has a spring on it and our buns love nudging it and playing with it and pinging the spring :D

:lol: We call that the door stopper. Raul is a budgie but that is one of his favorite toys. He loves to ping the spring and dart out of the way before it bops him. He also likes to ping it and hop on and ride it. So funny but scares me.

Ours love, and i mean love a large sheet draped over a cardboard box (so there is loads of excess sheet on the floor) they spend hours tunnelling though the sheet, it is hilarious to watch :lol:

Mine like the brush pan and brush too.

How funny, my rabbits ping this all the time.

Ours love, and i mean love a large sheet draped over a cardboard box (so there is loads of excess sheet on the floor) they spend hours tunnelling though the sheet, it is hilarious to watch :lol:

Ahh going to try this.

Bo loved the old Yellow Pages, when they were properly big - the new ones just don't cut it as they're too small now. It would keep her amused for ages, just sitting on it and shredding it! She was very good and never ate any, just emerged with bright yellow dreads stuck in her face fur :love:
She and Blakey both like digging towels and my 'bunny nightshirt' (huge kaftan type thing I don't mind getting strewn with rabbit fur) They'll dig it up, push it away, dig it up some more - so cute (and sometimes painful if they over dig and get through to my leg, lol)

Back