• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of the 54 telford rescue bunnies from today

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Erin...

We weren't mean't to be taking any more bunnies in here at RSPCA Walsall, however, i couldn't send this little girl on :(

Erinface.jpg

Erin2.jpg

Erin.jpg

Vets tomorrow, poor girly xx

Oh my goodness.

Please tell me they weren't all like that?

She's beautiful and I so hope you can fix her up.

Poor thing, I grimaced when I saw that. As Duchess says I hope they went all in such bad condition. :(

:love: She's a lucky girl to be with you, and so, so beautiful!

I hope all the others get lucky too.

Some of them went straight to other rescues, but they weren't going to give us this girl, the lady said we wouldn't want her. So straight away me and Vicky asked why we wouldn't want her, and she said she had bad teeth that needed clipping with plyers often :shock: As you can imagine, she was straight in the carrier :(

Most of them are just under fed :( One bunny had horrendous bite wounds, but apart from that there were no obviously poorly buns x

Some of them went straight to other rescues, but they weren't going to give us this girl, the lady said we wouldn't want her. So straight away me and Vicky asked why we wouldn't want her, and she said she had bad teeth that needed clipping with plyers often :shock: As you can imagine, she was straight in the carrier :(

Most of them are just under fed :( One bunny had horrendous bite wounds, but apart from that there were no obviously poorly buns x

:shock::shock:

Poor poor baby.

She'll give you a nose rub I'm sure Becky to say thank you for choosing her. x

Oh my gosh, that poor bunny. She is beautiful, I hope this time tomorrow she is feeling much more comfortable.

Well done for rescuing her and getting her and all of them out of there.

Poor little girl. :cry: Thank goodness she is now safe.

Well done to all involved for rescuing these poor bunnies. xx

Ahh none of the thanks should go to me, i was only driver, Vicky did all the planning. I just drove, helped get the bunnies out of there, and brought this girly home :love: Vicky did all the planning and finding of rescue spaces xx

Ahh none of the thanks should go to me, i was only driver, Vicky did all the planning. I just drove, helped get the bunnies out of there, and brought this girly home :love: Vicky did all the planning and finding of rescue spaces xx

I think you were both angels to those poor bunnies today. :love::thumb:

I looked at the first pic, thought 'oh how cute' then my eyes nearly popped out of my head at the second :shock::shock::shock:

Fancy letting a poor bun get like that. So glad you have her now :love:

Back