• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When will you start....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
using snuggle safes for ur buns?

what temperature, I know its dropping to 0c in some places, its about 5/6 over night here tho

I want to try hold off for aslong as I can really

the quad should be fine for afew weeks, but crunchie is older so im thinking sooner rather than later x

We've just started to get a frost here, this week I'm going to be finding boxes, a big bale of straw and I may well put snugglesafes in. Going to keep an eye on the temp though, 0c is normally when I'd start

We've just started to get a frost here, this week I'm going to be finding boxes, a big bale of straw and I may well put snugglesafes in. Going to keep an eye on the temp though, 0c is normally when I'd start

yhh and the temps are soo up and down atm!! like tonight is 5c tomorrow is like 13c, :/

Mine are fit and healthy outside so when it gets into minus numbers, and will reheat in the middle of the night when it gets to -3 or less, but if I had decrepid bunnies then I would probably already be using them overnight, as well as any other measure to keep them warm; all my decrepid bunnies live inside for this very reason though.

I have been for the past week :lol: only because of the temp it's dropping to in the night :( not that they use them:lol:

Mine are already using them. Cookie has his in the hutch with hay on top of it under a big box. In the mornings he's having a lay in and is all snuggled up on it. Charlie is ignoring his at the moment. :wave:

My bunnies are in a room next to the garage ( not attached to the house ).

I'm actually starting to think about it now. Hardly used them at all last year, but its already been below freezing a few nights here. Definitely getting them out for the pigs, still thinking about bunnies.

Leo is already using his as he is on his own at the moment due to Missy having a litter. Its his first winter with me and he is only about a year old so I'm not sure how well he will cope.

Haven't taken Missy's out yet as she is in the shed but she copes really well :)

Is there a danger they could overheat ?

Does it not make them nesh?

I am thinking of using them but never have. However my buns are 6plus years now so maybe they would benefit.

Where is the best ( cheapest!) place to buy them? :)

Back