• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Digby's new run!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Now that it goes dark early i want D&D to be able to play out a bit whilst i'm at work, so this is their new run...

20121118_085051.jpg

As you can see, we are in the process of building a secure tunnel from the kennel to the run. We need to cut a hole in the side of the kennel and another in the run...:wave:

20121118_085100.jpg

What do you think?!

Wow!!! Your buns are going to have loads of room:shock: the more the better i suppose :p it looks fab:thumb: I wish I could have something like this:roll: the only thing I would worry about is them digging down and under and escaping :? But other than that :thumb:

Wow!!! Your buns are going to have loads of room:shock: the more the better i suppose :p it looks fab:thumb: I wish I could have something like this:roll: the only thing I would worry about is them digging down and under and escaping :? But other than that :thumb:

The base is all meshed too :D I dug up the turf and relaid it on top :wave:

The base is all meshed too :D I dug up the turf and relaid it on top :wave:

This is what we did for our buns. However it was autumn/winter the grass did not grow and it is a mud patch. Oh well, will have to relay it next spring.

thats great! what size mesh did oyu use? and where did you get it from?
My buns also want a run like this!:love:

thats great! what size mesh did oyu use? and where did you get it from?
My buns also want a run like this!:love:

It is 19 gauge weld mesh, with 0.5x0.5" holes :wave: i had it made. But i can buy the mesh at my local animal feed place :wave:

Back