• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it amazes me every day...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
The volume of poops that Daisy and Digby produce!! :shock: :lol:

This dustpanful was just between 8pm and 11pm last night...!!

20121118_083523.jpg

And this was between 11pm and 8am...

20121118_083910.jpg
:lol:

Pippin is on her own at the moment and does more than this over night haha! Oh god she must eat hay like crazy :lol:

I've just opened a new and apparently mommy batch of INGs hay, I've also bought some Timothy and rye to give them some variety Thor in particular has gone bonkers. He has been eating about a pile twice as big as him a day at least :shock: and the poo :shock::shock::shock:

I cleaned him out yesterday morning and put a large handful in there and filled his hay box to the brim (not compacted, all fluffed out so he could dig through it) his hay box would fit him and Loki sitting next to each other if they were squidged in really really tight. Then I went to work. When I came home he had eaten every last scrap out of his litter tray and about 80% of the hay box :shock: topped him up and he tucked straight in :lol: I have never been so proud of a pet :lol::lol::lol:

Loki loves his hay but is nothing to Thor!

I've just opened a new and apparently mommy batch of INGs hay, I've also bought some Timothy and rye to give them some variety Thor in particular has gone bonkers. He has been eating about a pile twice as big as him a day at least :shock: and the poo :shock::shock::shock:

I cleaned him out yesterday morning and put a large handful in there and filled his hay box to the brim (not compacted, all fluffed out so he could dig through it) his hay box would fit him and Loki sitting next to each other if they were squidged in really really tight. Then I went to work. When I came home he had eaten every last scrap out of his litter tray and about 80% of the hay box :shock: topped him up and he tucked straight in :lol: I have never been so proud of a pet :lol::lol::lol:

Loki loves his hay but is nothing to Thor!

There must be something in that T&R hay as it sends Peter hay mad too! I've always been worried that he didnt seem that interested in hay, then I bought a bag of T&R from hay for pets and he adores the stuff. Is regularly spotted with a long strand hanging from his mouth :lol:

Back