• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've given Harvey and Lilly one of their birthday presents!!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Ok, so their birthday isn't actually until tomorrow.... BUT I've given them their present today!

Harvey is turning 2 tomorrow and Lilly is turning 1 tomorrow!!! (I've guessimated their birthdays, the people I got them off knew which week they were born and it just happened that Lilly was born in the same week as Harvey so I put her birthday on the same day to make thinks simpler!)

Anyway here they are with their present! Do you think they like it?!

Harvey: "Mummy has you seen Lils? I fink I'd like to share our birthday hay but I hasn't seen her anywhere!! If you sees her lets her know abouts the hay"
289.jpg

268.jpg

272.jpg

Lilly: "I has found all the best bits!! Shh don't tell Harvey! What do you mean I'm too big to fit in here? Tis cosy!!"
274.jpg

Lilly: "I told you not to tell hims about my secret stash! Look what he's doing now, eating MY HAY"
281.jpg

Harvey: "Thank you Mummy for the awesome present, I lufs you!"
271.jpg

:love: they went crazy for their bale! They normally get excited for hay but they were ECSTATIC for this!!!! Their second present will be arriving later this week :D A lovely aviary sign made by blackberry&co, well, I suppose it's more of a present I've bought for myself as I don't know whether the buns will appreciate it so much! But I'm excited for it!! They also have a yummy treat for tomorrow!

(The bale is only staying in the aviary whilst it's nice and dry today, I have an outhouse that I'll be putting it in and then bringing smaller amounts, but still a lot, in to the aviary every day, I don't want it to rot in the middle!)

:lol: They always squeeze themselves in the silliest, smallest places possible. Gorgeous bunnies!

Can they eat too much hay?!?!? Lilly has only stopped eating for a very short snooze in the 5 hours since I put it in, Harvey has eaten a lot but takes mor and bigger breaks between eating!

Lilly is like a bunny possessed with this hay bale!

Back