• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought this for the animals

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Haven't seen them before, hope they work. I hate frozen water bottles. I bought 3 :lol:

147381940.jpg

How does it work? Is it just that it's got a thick cover around it?

The grey part is plastic with foam insulation on the inside, this fits over the supplied water bottle and in the cap there is also another bit of foam insulation.:wave:

:wave: It looks good, i would be interested in getting 4 if they work.
Have you tryed it yet ive brought bottle covers before but found the waters ok in the bottle but still frozen in the spout :? so i think they all have water but actually cant drink it through the frozen spout :roll:

My water still gets frozen sometimes even with bottle covers on AND slipper socks over that

Yeah I'm beginning to think they might be a waste of money. When it gets so cold nothing seems to work. Hubby will be very smug if they don't work because he said they are a waste of money:evil::lol:

It might stop the bottle completely freezing but the spout will be the first to freeze so they wont be able to get the water anyway. Metals a terrible insulator but if they made it from anything else it'd be chewed up in no time

It's quicker to unfreeze a spout though than a whole bottle, so bunnys get fresh water again more quickly :) so even if the spout still freezes I wouldn't call it a waste :)

My bunny uses a bowl. Tried her with a bottle last year but she wasn't having it, probably cos I left the bowl just in case.:lol: Would it be ok to put a snugglesafe under a bowl?

Back