• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and Big Libby Meet the Fibafirst

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits095-1-1.jpg

Rabbits096-1.jpg

Rabbits097-1-1.jpg

Rabbits101-1.jpg

Rabbits100-1.jpg

Rabbits098-1.jpg

Somehow I think The Inspector was not amused when informed that he could not have Fibafirst AND his beloved Porridge Oats, it is one or t'other !!

Oh dear.................

Rabbits093.jpg

:lol:

:love: :love:

Thank you. Out of interest, why is it incompatible with porridge oats? (Morse told me to ask ;))

Because he would go pop if he pigged out on both !! :lol: Morse has no cut-off point when it comes to food, he would eat an entire warehouse full given the chance :roll: :lol:

Oh bless them, your bunnies are just stunning. Though I have to ask, are you sure Morse is actually a rabbit?! :lol:

:love:

Oh bless them, your bunnies are just stunning. Though I have to ask, are you sure Morse is actually a rabbit?! :lol:

:love:

No, I am not sure at all and neither are any of our Vets !! :lol: One says he has been put together using spare parts :lol::love:

Back