• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home Wimbledon

Dawn&Leila

Warren Scout
Literally just got back from P@H and knew it was dangerous to go! Fell in love with about 5 different rabbits... :S

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting is because they have two buns currently who got too old to be in the main 'display' and are in glass cages on their own.. one in particular looked very bored, dopey and depressed.. He was sat up.. eyes closing not paying attention to anything.. then woke a little and just flopped and layed down.. He didnt exactly seem ill but he you could tell he was depressed..

Apparently he was the only one not chosen out of his group, there was a little sign next to him. His name was barney, he is a goregous ginger and white dutch cross with flecks of black. I am posting here in the hope that somebody can give him a home. I would take him but I'm not set up for more buns just yet..

:( I will try and get the pics up here..

Tried the photos but URL didnt work so here's a link to them http://www.flickr.com/photos/51515132@N00/with/8192916889/#photo_8192916889

51515132@N00

51515132@N00

51515132@N00

Then there was also Rosette who was picked on by the other buns, a cute blue dutch, a bit more alert

photostream

photostream

I hope someone can help them!

Last edited:
The rabbit in the photo is very pretty.

If anybody in the Surrey area is looking to rehome a rabbit or rabbits, please e-mail me as I have 29 here all waiting good forever homes and loads more on my waiting list that can't come in until some are rehomed.

Some have been here for over a year and are ALL deserving of a new start.

The rabbit in the photo is very pretty.

If anybody in the Surrey area is looking to rehome a rabbit or rabbits, please e-mail me as I have 29 here all waiting good forever homes and loads more on my waiting list that can't come in until some are rehomed.

Some have been here for over a year and are ALL deserving of a new start.

Hope they all find their forever homes soon.. Im not ready yet or id take a look.. I hope this boy finds a home soon too as he doesnt look right.. And doesnt deserve to be in the place for as long as he has been in a glass cage on his own :(

Back