• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy a run panel (Horsham/online)

nessar

Warren Veteran
Anyone know where I can buy a run panel? I think it would have to be custom-made as I need it either 183cm x 63cm or 183 x 60cm with a 183cm x 3cm wood baton placed on the end of the run.

I could make it myself but I have zero DIY skills and I don't drive so getting the materials is tricky - would be a lot easier if I could have one made for a decent price. I've looked online but most places either don't do them or are expensive and charge loads for delivery.

whats a run panel? whats the material

Sorry, I just mean a normal run panel, made of weld mesh on a wooden frame to be used as part of the roof of the run. The hutch is currently occupying the gap but I want to move the hutch into the run and cover the gap with the run panel instead.

It might be cheaper to buy or get an aviary panel made, although for just one panel the delivery would probably still be quite a lot.

Back