• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnaby - 16.11.12

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Just 3 months to the day since we brought you home, we had to say goodbye (It was actually thanks to RU that I found you). You had the cutest little toupee, especially whilst washing:
toupee.jpg

We're going to miss your kisses and cuddles (a quality severely lacking in Mylo! :roll::lol:):
Photoon10-11-2012at19593.jpg

P1050069.jpg

And your gorgeous puppy-dog face:
DSC_6021.jpg

The way you & Mylo instantly bonded was the best thing of all:
P1040885.jpg

P1040889.jpg

P1040896.jpg

We'll never forget the 'Earhat' - It was too adorable!
earhat.jpg

Don't worry, we'll make sure to spoil her rotten (as we always did) and try to make her as happy as you did.

Goodbye, Gorgeous Boy, and no more stealing packets of biscuits! x x x

I keep coming back to read this and see him again, it just doesn't seem real that he's really gone...

Also, thank you everyone for the messages, they're really appreciated.

Missing you SO much recently, Beautiful Boy. I'm not sure what is triggering it, maybe it's seeing Mylo and Olly struggling to bond. I love Olly but I just wish you were still here, I miss how close you and Mylo were, I miss your cuddles and kisses every morning and night. I just miss you :cry:

So, it's been 6 months today, our time together seems so ridiculously short now, it's so unfair. I still think of you every day, how could I not? You were an amazing bunny, probably the most well-behaved bunny I've ever known. We promised to make Mylo happy, it hasn't gone very well so far, but we'll get there eventually. She's still a little madam, it's a shame you're not still here to keep her in check!

I hope you're having fun at the Bridge and made lots of RU friends :love:

x x x Love you always, My Boy x x x

Back