• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast Time

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
Here is Whisky and Ben

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

Do they look fat to you??

Whisky and Ben are adorable.:love::love::love: The white one (Ben?) looks very round but it is hard to tell if he is fat or if it is fluff in that position that he is sitting in.
My Julie looks fat in pics when she sits like that. Do you have any pics of them stretched out. How much do they weight? They are a very cute couple. How old are they?

I think Bunnytoes has it right - it's quite hard to tell as they are cuddled up nomming. Best thing to do is weigh them and ask. Ben looks like a dwarf lop to me but not sure about Whisky.

They're supercute anyway. How are they getting along?

:love:

Pleased to see your two are getting along fine. My Vet told me if when you run your hand along their back and you can feel their spine then they are not overweight. How many pellets are you giving them?

Whisky and Ben are adorable.:love::love::love: The white one (Ben?) looks very round but it is hard to tell if he is fat or if it is fluff in that position that he is sitting in.
My Julie looks fat in pics when she sits like that. Do you have any pics of them stretched out. How much do they weight? They are a very cute couple. How old are they?

Yes the white one is Ben most of Ben is fluff I don’t have any up to date photos off them stretched out sorry

I think Bunnytoes has it right - it's quite hard to tell as they are cuddled up nomming. Best thing to do is weigh them and ask. Ben looks like a dwarf lop to me but not sure about Whisky.

They're supercute anyway. How are they getting along?

:love:

yes that’s what Ben is and Whisky is a mixed breed but im not sure what. They are getting along well and its lovely watching them. How do I weigh them and what should they be?

Pleased to see your two are getting along fine. My Vet told me if when you run your hand along their back and you can feel their spine then they are not overweight. How many pellets are you giving them?

we are feeding them half a small cup full in the morning with some fine beans and then some veg at night :) is that ok?

Back