• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watership Down tattoo - COMPLETED! (pg 3)

LloydFerris

Warren Scout
I haven't been here in a long time, and miss RU very much! Just have been so busy lately!
I finally got my Watership Down tattoo started, and after 10 hours, it's nearly finished! Right now the buns look like zombies because their eyes haven't been filled in, nor has their colour been completed!!! Also, Frith is obviously unfinished, and the Black Rabbit of Inle has yet to be added.
Will be complete on November 30! Yay!
IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, whilst I am not a fan of Tattoos myself (probably an age thing, I am 52!!) the image is wonderful :love:

I have to ask, did it hurt !!

Actually, the only part that really hurt was the upper, inside of the arm by the armpit! Yikes!!!
I'm 40, BTW. At 52, you'd better get started! Hehehe!

Actually, the only part that really hurt was the upper, inside of the arm by the armpit! Yikes!!!
I'm 40, BTW. At 52, you'd better get started! Hehehe!

:lol: :lol:

I assume it was done over several sittings ?

What do you talk about when you have a Tattooist in your armpit :?

:shock:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I assume it was done over several sittings ?

What do you talk about when you have a Tattooist in your armpit :?

:shock:

:lol:

Hahaha! I'm sure he's been in MUCH worse places than my armpit!!! ;)
It was done in 3 sittings. I could have done 2, but our schedules only allowed a maximum of 4 hours at a time.

I have 5 small tattoos. I'm very practical, whenever I see a tattoo like this, first thing in my mind is : "o dear, that must have cost a lot" It's also the only thing in my mind, not whether I like it or not:D

I'm the same, i dont like tattoos but that one is beautiful. The colours are stunning ..

Ooh you are so brave!!!! Post again with a completed tattoo pic please.

All the best
Fee xxx

That is STUNNING! I have someone drawing up El-Ahrairah and Frith tattoo ideas for me atm and this just makes me want it more :D can't wait to see it finished!

Love tattoos and I love that... and you're right they do look like zombies. :lol: I think it's a tattoist thing not to do the eyes until the very end? I know a couple of people who have had the eyes tattoed right at the end.

I have three tattoos but there is noway I could do 3 sittings at 4hrs each, my pain threshold is really low :lol:

thats beautiful :love: I have plans for an el-ahrairah tattoo with the same words :love: but my next tattoo is a finger 'tache and then a barn owl :thumb:

Back