• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lap Bunnies <3 do you have bunnies who jump on your lap?

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Pickle and me have bonded so well! when its Bella's med time when she has her heart tablet crushed and mixed with soaked pellets..she has it on my lap so i know she has it.. she happily jumps on, she gets sooo excited, bless my little girl <3 Pickle jumps on my lap too, he licks me and everything <3 now when i get treats out they both jump on, seems like i adopted my little rescue boy years ago.. yet we have only had him 5 months and he trusts me so much, he is such a gentle, loving boy... I love my lap bunnies so much! :love: :love:

Lily & Flopsy have never ever jumped on my lap, they are not keen on being stroked either and i respect their decision but nothing stops them demanding things :lol:

Do you have a lap bunny/ies would love to hear your stories :) :wave:

Yeah Nutmeg will jump on my lap for pellets, she tends to get hers handfed so she doesn't get trampled :lol: she also does it when I'm trying to clean up.

Yeah Nutmeg will jump on my lap for pellets, she tends to get hers handfed so she doesn't get trampled :lol: she also does it when I'm trying to clean up.

aww bless, it is lovely isn't it? :love: Bella is the same when i am trying to sweep the lino always jumping on :lol:

Awhh :) I've had my bunnies nearly a month, they're rescue ones too, and Big Foot happily jumps on my lap when he knows there's treats involved. :D

Harvey climbs on my lap to incessantly lick me :love: Lilly climbs on my lap to sniff me all over (even climbing up my body to see what my fave smells like!) and often climbs on me to chew and pull on my clothes, she does this really regularly and I can't work out what she's trying to say to me! :? But it still makes me happy that she'll climb on me because it means that at least the clothes chewing isnt due to her being afraid of me :)

Harvey climbs on my lap to incessantly lick me :love: Lilly climbs on my lap to sniff me all over (even climbing up my body to see what my fave smells like!) and often climbs on me to chew and pull on my clothes, she does this really regularly and I can't work out what she's trying to say to me! :? But it still makes me happy that she'll climb on me because it means that at least the clothes chewing isnt due to her being afraid of me :)

:love::love:

Nibbles is a lap bunny, Buttons is the complete opposite. Nibbles loves cuddles, licks my face :shock: and nudges me when he wants to snuggle in. Buttons, well, she's moer than happy to bite my toes and run off :lol:

I have a shoulder bunny if that counts? He jumps on my knee, then up to my shoulder/back. Yes, he's a bit odd! :lol:

Both mine are. Roxy is really loving and will groom me, give me nose rubs but doesn't really enjoy being petted :? Alvin loves being cuddled and petted but only very rarely would I get a lick from him. Its also very on his terms, he cant jump on to the sofa so he has to be lifted up - he decides if he wants petted or not. :lol::lol:

Neither of mine will stay on my lap. Maybe I'm the wrong shape for them:(
Benjie had snuffles on arrival so maybe he associates my lap with me doing nasty things to him.

However Benjie is incredibly affectionate, & will lie down beside me as soon as I sit down, licking my hand while I stroke him. The 1st thing I see in the morning is Benjie sat on my bedside table patiently waiting for me to wake up, when he jumps into bed with me for our early morning "cuddle".

Back