• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How will 2 young females bond ? Need advice on giving advice.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
James good friend at work recently got 2 young females bunnies from someone. I don't know the details. James keeps forgotting to ask.

All I know is that they are 2 young female rabbits that are living inside.

James phoned me at home, with his friend behind him, telling him what I was saying. The bunnies had sawdust, so I said to replace with hay. In a nutshell said, they need 80 percent hay in their diet, no muesli, no sawdust, get a litter tray and megazorb and they have to be spayed due to the risk of cancer, which is high.

He has bought hay already.

Anything else ?

Yes, I will tell him about vaccs. He knows our bunnies and know he will be responsible.

Last edited:
Want to give a link to my website? lots of info about diet and bonding and stuff on there.

Want to give a link to my website? lots of info about diet and bonding and stuff on there.

Yes please.

I was mainly worried about how 2 young girls will be once their hormones kick in. I need to find out how old they are. I guess they are bonded as he hasn't complained. His daughter is a lovely gentle little girl of about 5/6 and his wife is very lovely too.

Had a chuckle, after the small amount of information passed on, he said it would have been cheaper to get a cat. :lol: I know he will be responsible for them, maybe not as much as some of us, but he will try.

Back