• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebes cage and fixed combi!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I have such a handy bf! :thumb: apart from the crack.. it's good as new :thumb: :lol:

How I've set up the kios :)

IMAG1955.jpg

With the combi1 and pod attached :D (Crazy that it is used as a cage on its own!!)

IMAG1956.jpg

She has her wheel and bedding/house up there and I put some bedding in the pod, although I have just taken that out and it just has megazorb in at the moment :) I don't know whether to use it as a sand bath? it won't be very deep but I think she'd enjoy it ... don't know yet :)

IMAG1959.jpg

At the top of the tube!

IMAG1960.jpg

IMAG1961.jpg

Having some ball time while I was sorting it out :) annoying Poppy :lol:

IMAG1958.jpg

IMAG1957.jpg

Aww wow, what a lucky little Russian :love:

With the combi pod I'd be tempted to fill it with substrate and have a little digging pod :love:

Out of curiosity how narrow does the bar spacing have to be to stop a Russian getting out? I'm always too nervous to buy a wire cage for a Russian, but I need a new cage cos my Russians have been split so I have 2 girlies in the zz2 and one in a bin cage that is a bit small really!

Aww wow, what a lucky little Russian :love:

With the combi pod I'd be tempted to fill it with substrate and have a little digging pod :love:

Out of curiosity how narrow does the bar spacing have to be to stop a Russian getting out? I'm always too nervous to buy a wire cage for a Russian, but I need a new cage cos my Russians have been split so I have 2 girlies in the zz2 and one in a bin cage that is a bit small really!

I did think that but I want her to dig in the kios to keep it tidier :lol: I'll have a play around and fill it with megazorb and she how she likes it :D

I'm not really sure, I know the kios is because it's fine for roborovskis and they're teeeeeny :D I don't think I would go more than 1cm tbh. Through fear of the blighters squeezing out:lol: What about a storage box from wilkos? If you have the space you could have one of the long ones because their wheels will fit in still :)

Back