• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have one slightly overweight bunny and one slightly underweight bunny

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Bloomin' typical. Nibbles has always been small but he's hovering around the 1.7kg mark again when we really want him to be around 2kg. OH said Buttons is around 2.8kg? :shock: She needs to lose a little bit and have been advised to cut pellets out completely. Not sure what to do with Nibbles though. He eats lots of greens, hay, pellets...

cut out/reduce pellets for Buttons and sneak Nibbles away to have extras ;) Buttons is probably hogging all the yummy bits

cut out/reduce pellets for Buttons and sneak Nibbles away to have extras ;) Buttons is probably hogging all the yummy bits

this is what i do in mornings with mabel and sox, give sox a little more, mabel is perfect weight, so i just make sure she doesn;t get to sox's share too :lol:

The buns aren't even together at the moment, gonna have to do that when we put them back together I think because Buttons is a little piggy :lol: bless her!

I can say Buttons really isn't happy with not having any pellets! :lol: I swear she's been talking to Nibbles, he keeps trying to drag his food bowl over to her crate :shock::shock:

Back