• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser does not like ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... peppers:

PB150596.jpg

hoover day - he goes under the bed, and is fed a steady succession of treats to distract him from the disruption to his personal space:

PB160597.jpg

He had them with his tea last night ... the two little strips of pepper were still there in the morning. :lol:

Try chopping them into much smaller chunks ;)

Will do! :thumb: I must try to get hold of an orange pepper - maybe he would mistake it for a carrot.

Spenser: Kale is what I want. Kale and parsley. And spring greens. Haven't had kale for ages. :(

Ted and Rosie wolf down their peppers, though it took Rosie a few days to try it because she always think we're trying to poison her if we give her anything new :lol:

my mom always used to say if you dont eat your dinner now you will get it for breakfast :lol:

It never worked with us either:lol:

Stick to your guns Spencer i'm with you :love: YUKKY Peppers :lol:

Kale rocks!! Poor Spenser you are so hard done by, you'd think your mummy would know by now. It's high time you had a chat with pudding on that other thread and see what advise you can get for sorting out your human. :lol: :lol:

I've never tried mine with peppers cos I'm a mean mummy and mine don't get stuff we humans will eat. :oops: Apart from a tiny piece of apple or banana as a monthly treat.

Love the pic of him under the bed, my lops used to do that when I had shorter storage boxes!

I don't think that he looks very pleased in the second picture either. Looks like he is saying Hoovering calls for a lot more treats than this this and HURRY UP!!!!!!

Will do! :thumb: I must try to get hold of an orange pepper - maybe he would mistake it for a carrot.

Spenser: Kale is what I want. Kale and parsley. And spring greens. Haven't had kale for ages. :(

Ha ha, this is exactly the same as my Pixie, there was a HUGE treat this week and she got kale :shock:

She will also eat coriander.

Floppy loves kale, parley, spring greens, mint, in fact anything!,!,!,!, Grrrreeedy boy!,!,!

Back