• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughtly little minx

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
So Harry and his new wifeybun(Ginny) have been home about a month now and Ginny's character is begin to show through. She is more settled and not attacking me when I clean the playhouse:roll:. This morning after dropping the kids at school I went down to let them out for freeranging. Ginny shot passed me and Harry came for fusses:love: I lost track of Ginny!!! she was behind Harrys old setup digging her self a burrow between the fence and the gravel boards:evil: I blocked it off and so she went and fetched Harry to help her unblock it!!:lol:
I've had to pull the old set up away from the fence, swept tons of gravel back into the hole and cover it with bricks. Now I'm thinking I should just let her dig there as she's now under the hedge in the mud:censored: and I don't want tunnels to next door.
This keeps up she be banned from freerange time. She digs up all the litter tray and wrecks the playhouse - she's a messy madam. I'll get some photo's as she's aways got bits of hay stuck in her mane!

Back