• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Branston is seeing the plum fairy as we speak

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Fingers crossed it goes ok. My mum (it's her baby) is so worried! She's going to let me know when she hears anything. xx

Sending vibes for him, and thinking of your Mum. I was beside myself the day Spenser saw to the Plum Fairy.

Thanks guys, I know its not invasive and I've not had bunnies neutered in a long while as they've already been done, I'm nervouse for her. Next in line is Pickle, but she's small er than Pickle so needs to get a bit bigger before she's spayed xx

The waiting is the worst of it - hope it all goes alright for him - lots of vibes to you all.

I hope all goes well for Branston.

My Leo had his a week today and I was exactly the same, the waiting is the worst part! x

Sending vibes for him, and thinking of your Mum. I was beside myself the day Spenser saw the Plum Fairy.

Knowing what I know of Spencer, I bet the vet was too.... :shock:;)

Sending loads of vibes for little Branston.. :wave:

Knowing what I know of Spencer, I bet the vet was too.... :shock:;)

Sending loads of vibes for little Branston.. :wave:

It was a 'stranger' vet who did Spenser. He had his revenge .... the vet was rather pompous in stressing the importance of checking his wound, but when she tried to demonstrate he turned into a furry demon and she ended up shoving him in his carrier, grateful still to be in possession of all her fingers. :lol:

Hope all is well with Branston.

It was a 'stranger' vet who did Spenser. He had his revenge .... the vet was rather pompous in stressing the importance of checking his wound, but when she tried to demonstrate he turned into a furry demon and she ended up shoving him in his carrier, grateful still to be in possession of all her fingers. :lol:

Why am I not surprised? :lol::lol:

Hope all is well with Branston.

:thumb:

Just got an email from my mum, he's fine and they are picking him up at 6.10pm. I'm so relieved . Thank you everyone xx

Back