• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Orla, make it through the night.

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
I know I haven't been on here in a while but I'm so upset. I came home from work to find Orla hunched in the corner of the shed lying slightly to one side. She was barely conscious.

This morning she was her usual daft self eager for her carrot.

Vets say she has lost a lot of weight since she was last weighed.

She was so cold, so so cold. I hope I wake up tomorrow to a good
News phone call, this is so unexpected.

Oh no, not little Orla :(

Did the vet say what was wrong?

Lots and lots of vibes for her. I do hope you get good news about her xx

They don't know, they are treating her for stasis but they say her guts sound ok and her teeth are perfect. It's like she's just given up.....

I've been saving to get heating installed in their shed, I can't keep thinking 'what if I'd gotten it installed from the beginning'.

Poor Rodge is lost without her.

They don't know, they are treating her for stasis but they say her guts sound ok and her teeth are perfect. It's like she's just given up.....

I've been saving to get heating installed in their shed, I can't keep thinking 'what if I'd gotten it installed from the beginning'.

Poor Rodge is lost without her.

Poor Rodge :(, and what a worry for you.

It's not been that cold these past few days, so I don't think that lack of heating would have anything to do with it. Don't feel bad about that.

Please keep us up to date, if you hear anything.

Poor Rodge :(, and what a worry for you.

It's not been that cold these past few days, so I don't think that lack of heating would have anything to do with it. Don't feel bad about that.

Please keep us up to date, if you hear anything.

I will, thank you. Their shed has been a little damp the past few weeks but I've always made sure their kennel was dry with loads of blankets.

I don't want Rodge to be all alone, he adores Orla. :cry:

JT - once an RU bunny, always an RU bunny. Doesn't matter how often or not you come here, we are always here for you.

Mega, mega vibes for Orla.

xxx

Back