• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newest addition: Pooh Bear!

Malorey

Warren Scout
I got a new Syrian Hamster a few days ago, his name is Pooh Bear. The local pet store I got have gotten all my hamsters from over my years, is closing down, as the owners are retiring. They just have a TON of hamsters, and this is the only place I can get Syrian Hamsters from in the area, so I had to get one. I'm thinking about going back to get 1 or 2 more this weekend as well.

But anyways, onto pictures of Pooh Bear!

Pooh Bear by Malorey_Animal, on Flickr

Oh gosh he's so cute! :love: I used to have hamsters as a kid and I've been so tempted to get one as of late. Your little guy isn't helping! :lol:

Wow he is so sweet. I love the bottom one, looks all chubby and looks like he's got his paws together waiting for food!

I have to admit I keep coming back to this post just to look at those photos again. Pooh Bear is the cutest hamster I've ever seen.

Thank you everyone! I am a major Syrian Hamster person, and with my luck, found another place I'll be able to get them from in the future! :thumb:

I'll have to post some new pictures of Pooh Bear later tonight! :love:

Back