• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey really didn't want to get up today!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I took my camera in to spy on my two as I couldn't see them playing I suspected they were sleeping and I was right about one of them! He was completely zonked :love: my talking to him and Lilly climbing on him didn't wake him for ages :p and when he did wake up he was not on the mood for getting up so just took one look at me and continued to snooze :love:

DAAAW! :love: Such a sleepy fella. Such a pretty pair!

My Apollo once fell asleep in a box; it was food time and he was so asleep he didn't even notice me stroking him, poking him or even picking him up :lol: Only once I had picked him up did he wake up feeling very confused. He he settled down for some food. He wouldn't of got any otherwise his brothers are munching machines!

DAAAW! :love: Such a sleepy fella. Such a pretty pair!

My Apollo once fell asleep in a box; it was food time and he was so asleep he didn't even notice me stroking him, poking him or even picking him up :lol: Only once I had picked him up did he wake up feeling very confused. He he settled down for some food. He wouldn't of got any otherwise his brothers are munching machines!

Awh :love: Harvey is such a playful thing that normally when he wakes up he runs out for attention/food/playtime the second he realises I'm there :lol: he is 2 next week, perhaps he's telling me he's not a baby anymore and he now wants lie-ins! :lol:

He's been a lot like this recently! He was always a chilled bunny, but since having moved to the aviary nothing seems to phase him and if he's snoozing, he'll get up for almost nothing :lol: food being the exception :roll:

I can pick him up whilst he's snoozing recently and plonk him next to me whilst sitting and he'll just continue to lay next to me as long as I'm giving him head and or ear rubs!! He's very laid back!

Back